The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate capital appreciation along with current income from a combined portfolio of predominantly investing in equity & equity related instruments and balance in debt and money market instruments. The Scheme does not guarantee or assure any returns
Allocation (% of total assets)
|Equity and Equity Related Instruments*
|Debt & Money Market Instruments
|Units issued by REITs and InvITs
||Medium to High
The Scheme provides the Investment Manager flexibility to shift allocations within the mentioned asset allocation in the event of a change in view regarding an asset class.
Allocation to equity 65-80% & debt + money market instruments 20-35%.
For equity portion
- This fund is positioned as a lower risk alternative to a pure equities scheme, while retaining the upside potential from equities
- Diversified portfolio of strong growth companies at reasonable price
- Flexibility to invest across any themes or investment styles
- Tax efficiency & taxation as per equity fund
For debt portion
- Top down approach for taking interest rate view and sector allocation view
- Flexibility to invest across all the securities in the debt and money markets.
- Primarily endeavor to invest in G-Sec and highly rated PSU/Corporate bonds/CD/CPs
- Portfolio composition in line with extant outlook on yield curve shape and market spreads
- Portfolio maturity in line with extant interest rate outlook - Actively managed